Weta Digital is looking to hire Production Coordinators to join our growing Production team.
Role - Responsible for coordinating all matters as required facilitating efficient running of the Show or Department.
Needs to Do
- Track shots/assets
- Schedule assets (In Department Production)
- Responsible for hitting scheduled targets
- Arrange dailies, rounds, meetings, create playlists, take notes and follow up on notes.
- Arrange and/or attend senior VFX Supervisor reviews & Director reviews (create playlists and take & notes)
- Manage artists.
- Request overtime as necessary for Artists to hit their targets.
- Order overtime food as required for Artists working overtime.
- Coordinate delivery & supporting documentation as required.
- If requested by VFX Producer or PM liaise with client to arrange reviews, meetings, conference calls, playlists etc.
Needs to Know
- Previous knowledge of VFX pipeline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in VFX or related field.
- Knowledge of Excel & Word.
- How to manage artists and clients
- Knowledge of scheduling tools, ideally database knowledge, preferably Shotgun.
Needs to Be
- Confident clear communicator
- Sharp & resilient
- Organized & uses initiative
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Comfortable dealing with all levels with the organization, including key executives & senior management
- Able to multitask
- Able to juggle various priorities in a fast paced environment
- Able to troubleshoot & solve problems
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!