Junior Developer (C++)
Production Engineering supports and builds software which helps our crew make movies. Our tools include, plugins for applications like Maya and MotionBuilder, and complex standalone systems. You will work directly with artists to understand their requirements and then write code which enables them to be more effective at their jobs.
- Be a New Zealand citizen, Resident or hold a current New Zealand work visa
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Be comfortable solving problems in C++
- Be comfortable in a Linux development environment
- Enjoy dynamic and challenging environments!
It would be nice to have:
- Experience with DCC applications such as Maya/Houdini/Motion builder
- Experience in Computer Graphics or Image processing programming
If this sounds like you - we would love to hear from you!
Location: Wellington - New Zealand