Production Finance Coordinator
We are looking for a Production Finance Coordinator to join our growing Production team.
This role would suit someone who’s worked in an onset finance team capacity or similar role. We would like to hear from candidates great with numbers and excited about film!
Needs to do:
- Run weekly forecasting process.
- Analyse forecasts and follow up with production teams to promote accuracy and accountability.
- Assist Director of Production Finance with weekly reports and tracking of anything relating to show budgets.
- Work with Central Production team to contribute to the review and improvement of forecasting processes and how they tie into finance and resource.
Needs to know:
- Should be very competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and interested in understanding and using formulas.
- Should have an analytical approach to getting work done.
- Background of working with databases.
- Basic data analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting.
- Some understanding of film production.
Needs to be:
- Happy to repeatedly run regular weekly processes and enjoy the structure this offers to the working week.
- Should have a strong interest in making processes as efficient as possible and the confidence to actively suggest ways to do so.
- Should work well with people and be helpful to teams under significant pressure.
- Happy to work in a creative environment with varying personality types.
- Should be able to take direction.
- This role is adjacent to film production and not a stepping stone into working directly on films. Candidates should be comfortable with working mainly with data and spreadsheets rather than pictures.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in Production Finance or related role.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.