Operations Team Lead
Expression of interest
Weta Digital is accepting Expressions of Interest for an Operations Team Lead to join our IT Infrastructure team.
This role would suit someone familiar with working in an operational environment, who has sound technical skills, is customer service focused and has experience building and leading a team.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where you are empowered to identify opportunities to improve processes and remove waste – then this opportunity may be for you!
- Previous experience working in a Senior Technical Operation role
- Experience working in an ITIL environment or similar
- Experience in relatively complex IT environments
- Able to demonstrate where you have contributed to operational improvements
- Lead and develop a high performing Infrastructure Operations Team and encourage an adaptive culture, with excellent customer service, continuous process improvement and a proactive can-do attitude mind-set
- Providing third level technical support and leading by example
- Being a point of escalation for stakeholders
- Using excellent written and verbal communication, be able to engage with key stakeholders and customers at all levels
- Reporting and analysis to identify trends, problem management, root cause analysis and continuous process improvement opportunities
- To continually help and grow the Infrastructure Operation Teams capability
- Sit at the Infrastructure Leadership table to ensure steps are being taken to improve efficiencies and resource areas of concern within the wider team.
Why Weta Digital?
We offer a flexible, creative, dynamic and supportive environment and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology. We are an equal opportunity organisation who value diversity. If you have the above attributes and would like to join an innovative team - we would love to hear from you!
Location: Wellington - New Zealand
Expressions of interest are invited through the usual job application process.