Our Award Winning Facial Team is currently looking for highly motivated Facial Modellers. Qualified candidates must have proven experience in production environments, demonstrated ability with high-end 3D modelling tools to create complex models, and the ability to create accurate facial expressions from video, 2d reference images and scan data.
- Experience sculpting the face and working with facial blendshapes
- Anatomical knowledge of facial muscles and their function
- Experience using Maya in a production environment
- An impressive reel demonstrating attention to facial surface detail, underlying facial anatomy, and photo-realistic facial expressions
- Able to use a wide range of scan data captured from an actor's performance to extract key shape information and incorporate into an actor or character’s facial puppet
- A good understanding of Facial Action Coding System (FACS)
- Skills in rigging and geometry deformations a plus
- Able to take direction and work independently while being an effective team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Linux system to perform daily tasks comfortably
- Experience with Mudbox, and ability to script in MEL and Python a plus
- Experience with Cyslice and UV layout is a plus
- Positive attitude and wish to push the boundaries
Please note - you must have at least 3 years feature film experience.
If this sounds like you – please get in touch, we would LOVE to hear from you!
Location: Wellington - New Zealand